Latino Svet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ići dole
Ordinary girl
Ordinary girl
$ : 9462

Rebelde Way / Buntovnici Empty Rebelde Way / Buntovnici

Sub 23 Avg 2014, 11:17
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Buntovnici (Rebelde Way) je tinejdžerska serija, snimana u [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Seriju je režirala [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], poznata argentinska glumica i producent, a scenario je pisala [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. U centru zbivanja su Marica Pia Andrade ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]), Mia Koluči ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]), Pablo Bustamante ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) i Manuel Agire ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]), koji čine grupu [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Serija je snimana tokom [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. i [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. godine, na mreži Telefe. Broj epizoda je [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], a svaka epizoda traje po [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. minuta.

Sinopsis
Radnja serije se odigrava u elitnoj gimnaziji Elite Way School u [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. U školi, mladi se obrazuju, stiču iskustva i sklapaju poznanstva koja će im obezbediti bolju budućnost, ali i stiču prva iskustva u ljubavi... Većina učenika su pripadnici argentinske "aristokratije", ali ima i stipendista. Međutim, elitna ekipa učenika, Loža, daje za sebi zadatak da školu "očisti" od stipendista, koji, po njihovom mišljenju, nisu zaslužili da se uče u Elite Way School. Glavni junaci su Marica, Manuel, Mia i Pablo, koje, pored ljubavi prema muzici, spajaju i međusobna ljubav i prijateljstvo. Oni obrazuju grupu [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Uloge:
cósmIca
cósmIca
Upoznaješ se s forumom i pravilima
Upoznaješ se s forumom i pravilima
$ : 23

Rebelde Way / Buntovnici Empty Re: Rebelde Way / Buntovnici

Sre 27 Avg 2014, 19:44
Gledala sam davno kad je emitovana na obn-u. I prije par mjeseci počnem opet, da se prisjetim, nisam mogla vjerovati da će mi se ovoliko svidjeti. Prva sezona je odlična, dešavalo se da po cijeli dan gledam i neću da izađem iz kuće. Ali druga sezona mi se baš i ne sviđa, dosadna je, pa preskačem scene, pogledam epizodu za 10 minuta. xD I znam sve pjesme od Erre Way-a, čak i one glupe, a takvih je dosta hahah.
Ordinary girl
Ordinary girl

Pet 12 Sep 2014, 23:09
Ordinary girl
Ordinary girl

Ned 14 Avg 2016, 12:40