Latino Svet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ići dole
Ordinary girl
Ordinary girl
$ : 9462

Ariana Grande Empty Re: Ariana Grande

Ned 31 Maj 2015, 19:01
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ariana Grande-Butera (rođena 26. juna 1993), profesionalno poznata kao Ariana Grande ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]), je američka pjevačica i glumica koja je svoju karijeru započela u [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] mjuziklu [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], prije nego što je preuzela ulogu [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] u[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] televizijskoj seriji [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], 2009. godine.
Arianina muzička karijera je počela sa [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (2011). Potpisala je ugovor za izdavačku kuću [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], koja je objavila njen debitantski studijski album, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (2013), koji je debitovao kao broj jedan na U.S. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Singl, "[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]", ušao je u top deset hitova na [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ljestvici sa kritikama koje su poredile njen široki vokalni raspon sa[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Drugi studijski album Ariane Grande, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (2014), je također dostigao broj jedan u Sjedinjenim Američkim Državama, i sadržava hit sinlove "[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]" i "[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]". Neki od njenih dostignuća uključuju nagradu za [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] na [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Favorite Breakout Artist na [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], i Breakthrough Artist of the Year od strane [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Sa pjesmama "[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]", "[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]", i "[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]", ona je provela 26 sedmica za redom u top deset[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ljestvice.
Ordinary girl
Ordinary girl
$ : 9462

Ariana Grande Empty Re: Ariana Grande

Čet 04 Avg 2016, 18:42
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Nazad na vrh
Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu