Latino Svet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ići dole
vivka
vivka
V.I.P. član
V.I.P. član
$ : 7217

Violetta/Violeta Empty Violetta/Violeta

Uto 06 Sep 2016, 12:22
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Violeta je naziv argentinske televizijske serije. Prvi put je prikazana 14. maja 2012. na kanalu Disney Channel Latin America.U ovoj seriji devojka koja je rano izgubila majku upoznaje muziku a otac je u tome sputava zbog straha.Violeta upoznaje pravu ljubav Leona ali tu se pojavljuju i Tomas,Diego i Alex u koje se takodje zaljubljuje.Ipak, na kraju prava ljubav pobedjuje.Njen otac se posle nekoliko laznih ljubavi vencava sa Endzi (Andjelom)-Violetinom tetkom u koju je bio potajno zaljubljen.Nakon 3 divne godine druzina u Studiu 21 (skola muzike )se rastaje.

Martina Stoessel – Violetta
Alba Rico Navarro – Naty
Artur Logunov – Braco
Candelaria Molfese – Camila
Clara Alonso – Angie
Diego Ramos – Germán
Facundo Gambandé – Maxi
Florencia Bení­tez – Jade
Jorge Blanco – León
Lodovica Comello – Francesca
Mercedes Lambre – Ludmila
Mirta Wons – Olga
Pablo Espinosa – Tomás
Rodrigo Velilla – Napo
Simone Lijoi – Luca
Toti Garnier – Andrés
vivka
vivka
V.I.P. član
V.I.P. član

Violetta/Violeta Empty Re: Violetta/Violeta

Uto 06 Sep 2016, 12:22
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
vivka
vivka
V.I.P. član
V.I.P. član

Uto 06 Sep 2016, 12:24
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
vivka
vivka
V.I.P. član
V.I.P. član

Uto 06 Sep 2016, 12:24
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
vivka
vivka
V.I.P. član
V.I.P. član

Uto 06 Sep 2016, 12:25
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
vivka
vivka
V.I.P. član
V.I.P. član

Uto 06 Sep 2016, 12:27
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
vivka
vivka
V.I.P. član
V.I.P. član

Uto 06 Sep 2016, 18:03
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
vivka
vivka
V.I.P. član
V.I.P. član

Uto 06 Sep 2016, 18:03
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
vivka
vivka
V.I.P. član
V.I.P. član

Uto 06 Sep 2016, 18:04
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
vivka
vivka
V.I.P. član
V.I.P. član

Uto 06 Sep 2016, 18:04
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh
Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu