Latino Svet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ići dole
Ordinary girl
Ordinary girl
$ : 9462

Wentworth Miller Empty Wentworth Miller

Pet 09 Jan 2015, 21:58
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ventvort Miler ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wentworth Miller; rođen [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. u [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) je američki glumac i bivši nominovani glumac za [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Njegova bitna uloga je Majkl Skofild u američkoj seriji „Bekstvo iz zatvora“.

Milerov otac je [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] porekla, dok mu je majka [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] porekla. U jednom intervjuu Miler je rekao „Moj otac je crn, ali moja majka je bela“.
Miler je bio rođen u Čiping Nortonu, gde mu je otac živeo i studirao. Njegova familija se posle završetka studiranja njegovog oca preselila u [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] dok je Ventvort bio još mladić. Ventvort ima dve sestre, Leju i Đilian. Miler je pohađao srednju školu Midvud u Bruklinu. Bio je član SING-a, muzičke produkcije koja je bila osnovana u Midvudu. Posle škole, Ventvort se upisao na univerzitet u [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], gde je studirao englesku književnost.

Milerova prva uloga je bila u [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] mini-seriji „Dinotopija“. Posle više nastupa u drugim mini-serijama, Miler je [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. bio druga glavna uloga u filmu „Tragovi na duši“ ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The Human Stain), gde je igrao lik [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Kolmena Silka, u mlađim danima.
Miler je [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. godine dobio ponudu da glumi Majkla Skofilda u dramskoj seriji [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. U seriji Ventvort glumi Majkla Skofilda, brata [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] koji je osuđen za ubistvo brata potpredsednice SAD.
Ordinary girl
Ordinary girl
$ : 9462

Wentworth Miller Empty Re: Wentworth Miller

Uto 09 Avg 2016, 20:28
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Miljana
Miljana
Administrator
Administrator
$ : 31228

Wentworth Miller Empty Re: Wentworth Miller