Latino Svet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That '70s Show / Vesele sedamdesete

+6
Elizabeth y William
Margita
milic@
LatinoFan
yasmin
ღToseDonkaღ
10 posters
Ići dole
ღToseDonkaღ
ღToseDonkaღ
Elitni član foruma
Elitni član foruma
$ : 3280

That '70s Show / Vesele sedamdesete Empty That '70s Show / Vesele sedamdesete

Pet 28 Jan 2011, 15:19

Vesele sedamdesete ili Lude 70-e ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That '70s Show) je [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] humoristična serija čija je radnja pratila živote šestero tinejdžera iz izmišljenog prigradskog naselja Point Placea u [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] u burnom periodu [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] godina prošlog stoljeća.
Serija se premijerno prikazivala na [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-u, od [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] do [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] godine te je imala ukupno osam sezona.

Serija prati odrastanja Erica Formana ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) i njegovih prijatelja u drugoj polovici[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] godina i stoga obrađuje mnoge klišeje iz tog razdoblja poput pušenja [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], slušanja [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] itd. Eric živi sa svojim roditeljima, strogim ocem [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]nadzora Redom ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) i s vrckavom, ali pomalo neurotičnom majkom Kitty ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) koja ga uvijek brani od očevih strogih ukora. Nasuprot tomu, Ericova sestra Laurie ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) uživa očevu naklonost, iako je zapravo zločesta, prijetvorna i lakog morala što otac ne primjećuje ili ne želi vidjeti.
Eric je zaljubljen od malih nogu u svoju susjedu Donnu ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) koja mu početkom serije uzvrati simpatiju. Njihovi prijatelji su buntovnik Steven Hyde ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]), Ericov najbolji prijatelj, ne odveć bistri Michael Kelso ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]), Fez ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]), učenik na razmjeni iz nepoznate zemlje i samodopadna Jackie Burkhart ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]). Njih šestero zajedno provode vrijeme okupljajući se kod Erica, najčešće u podrumu gdje se zabavljaju i druže.

Glavni likovi

Tinejdžeri

Odrasli

Pa sta mislite da li ste gledali,kako vam se svidja??
Meni su pravo otkaceni
yasmin
Pogledao/la si prvu telenovelu
Pogledao/la si prvu telenovelu
$ : 416

That '70s Show / Vesele sedamdesete Empty Re: That '70s Show / Vesele sedamdesete

Uto 22 Mar 2011, 19:28
stvarno su otkaceni. Ashton je bio toliko glup da je zasluzio da se proslavi,
LatinoFan
LatinoFan
Elitni član foruma
Elitni član foruma
$ : 14736

That '70s Show / Vesele sedamdesete Empty Re: That '70s Show / Vesele sedamdesete

Sre 23 Mar 2011, 15:57
Jao secam se ovog alepo je bilo!!
milic@
milic@
Istaknuti član
Istaknuti član
$ : 1715

Sre 23 Mar 2011, 16:08
I ja sam gledala bilo je super!
Margita
Margita
Istaknuti član
Istaknuti član
$ : 4289

Čet 16 Jun 2011, 12:19
Trebali bi ponovo negde da daju,jer su ..smešno..
Elizabeth y William
Elizabeth y William
Elitni član foruma
Elitni član foruma
$ : 3686

Čet 16 Jun 2011, 13:27
Hhaha, jeste,odlicna wink
Maja-_-
Pišeš svoju web novelu
Pišeš svoju web novelu
$ : 768

Pon 01 Avg 2011, 22:19
Nisam gledala
Boka ^_^
Boka ^_^
Redovno čitaš latino novosti
Redovno čitaš latino novosti
$ : 390

Uto 02 Avg 2011, 18:49
Nisam gledala...

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Ordinary girl
Ordinary girl
$ : 9462

Pet 12 Avg 2016, 03:15
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh
Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu