Latino Svet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ići dole
Ordinary girl
Ordinary girl
$ : 9462

Taylor Lautner Empty Taylor Lautner

Pet 09 Jan 2015, 22:05
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tejlor Danijel Lautner ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Taylor Lautner[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) je američki [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Najpoznatiji je kao tumač uloge Šarkboja u [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] u [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Lautner je rođen u porodici [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] korijena. Ima sestru, Makenu Lautner. Kao dete obožavao je [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], kojim se počeo baviti već od sedme godine i osvojio je mnoge medalje na državnim i međunarodnim takmicenjima.
Ordinary girl
Ordinary girl
$ : 9462

Taylor Lautner Empty Re: Taylor Lautner

Uto 09 Avg 2016, 20:38
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Miljana
Miljana
Administrator
Administrator
$ : 31228

Taylor Lautner Empty Re: Taylor Lautner