Latino Svet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ići dole
Ordinary girl
Ordinary girl
$ : 9462

George Clooney Empty George Clooney

Pet 09 Jan 2015, 21:51
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Džordž Timoti Kluni ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] George Timothy Clooney[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].) je [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Dobitnik je [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] za ulogu u filmu [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Kluni je glumačku karijeru počeo 1978, ali je široj javnosti postao poznat tek 1994, zahvaljujući ulozi doktora Daglasa Rosa u seriji [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Ta uloga mu je kasnije obezbedila mesto u mnogim visokobudžetnim i komercijalno uspešnim filmovima. Neki od njih su bili [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Kritičari su pohvalili i filmove koje je režirao. Tako je film [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] bio u konkurenciji za [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], dok je drama [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] bila nominovana za [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Džordž Kluni je poznat kao aktivista i borac za ljudska prava. Protivio se [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i zalagao da se rešenje za [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] nađe mirnim putem. Bio je organizator i voditelj teletona „Nada za [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], koji je obezbedio znatnu finansijsku pomoć postradalima u [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Godine 2012. dobio je [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], za ulogu u filmu [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Ordinary girl
Ordinary girl
$ : 9462

George Clooney Empty Re: George Clooney

Pon 12 Jan 2015, 16:03
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lady_madrid
lady_madrid
Istražuješ arhivu telenovela
Istražuješ arhivu telenovela
$ : 570

George Clooney Empty Re: George Clooney